A fabulously citrusy yet sweet cocktail, to keep the memory of the summer firmly in your mind
If you're like me, and you love the citrus zing from orange and lemon - then this is a perfect cocktail for you to try.
Whilst there is no mixer (so it's quite strong), the orange and lemon juice help to dilute slightly. The sugar syrup, and fresh summer taste from the elderflower liqueur really rounds this out. You will certainly know why this is called the Endless Summer once you've had your first sip!
- 40 ml Bareksten Botanical Gin (But any neutral, classic Gin you have to hand is fine!)
- 15 ml Sugar Syrup
- 20 ml Chase Elderflower Liqueur
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Fresh Orange Juice
- Orange zest to garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker half filled with ice
- Shake vigorously for around a minute.
- Strain into a coupe glass (ideally chilled, as this isnt served over ice)
- Garnish with orange zest (or lemon)
- Sit back, enjoy, and reminisce over the warm summer months!
Gary @ GF