A Special Cocktail for a Special Occasion
Treat yourself or the one you love to a special cocktail to celebrate Valentine's Day.
The valentine's cocktail definitely looks pretty, but is also pretty strong. Be sure to take your time drinking this one. If you prefer, you can add more soda and/or orange juice for a longer drink.
- 50 ml Malfy Original (any dry and crisp Gin you have will also work well)
- 25 ml Sugar Syrup
- 25ml Soda Water
- 25ml Freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Strawberries
- Stir together the Malfy Original and simple sugar syrup.
- Top up with soda water and freshly squeezed orange juice. Adjust quantities to your desired taste.
- Pour over ice into your favourite glass and garnish with a handful of sliced or crushed fresh strawberries.
- Relax and enjoy!
Emma @ GF