Very similar to mulled wine, this is a perfect longer, warming drink for when the nights are drawing in.
- 50 ml Chase Rhubarb & Bramley Apple Gin (But any Gin you have to hand is fine!)
- 100 ml Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- A pinch (to taste) each of ground cinnamon, cloves, star anise and ground ginger
- Orange Slice
- Cinnamon Stick
- Put all of the ingredients (except the gin and orange slice) into a small pan and simmer gently (don't boil!) until the flavours have been absorbed in the apple juice (approx 5 mins)
- Pour the gin into a tall glass, mason jar or mug
- Strain the warmed apple juice liquid into the mug over the gin
- Garnish with the orange slice, and the cinnamon stick
- Sit back, and enjoy!
Gary @ GF